Success Tax Professionals advertises some employment based vacancies on our website but also advertises through standard avenues such as local universities, community newspapers, the Seek website, and recruitment agencies. What appears here may therefore not be a complete list of vacancies. Positions that may appear here based on recruitment needs might include vacancies for:
- Full-time or part-time graduate accountants
- Full-time or part-time intermediate accountants (i.e. with experience)
- Bookkeepers skilled to tax compliant standards
- Support staff including receptionists, administrative officers and practice managers
- Accountants looking to purchase a practice
- We have direct avenues to accounting practices for sale through our network. We can work with accountants through our franchising opportunities to find an accounting practice that will be the right fit for them. We generally recommend practices that allow for the acquisition of mostly business fees.
We are a tax accountant franchise supporting accountants throughout Australia. If you are interested in learning more about our franchise, or starting your own tax accounting franchise, please download our Franchise Information Package here.
$125,000 – $130,000 of client fees operated from commercial premises. Composition approximately 80% Individuals (with add-ons) and 20% Business. Well established and branded as Success Tax Professionals. Options for purchase include: Read More…
Practice for sale, including franchise membership, with full franchise benefits including marketing, support, practice management advice and mentoring and training.
Partnership opportunity – 50% – Accounting and Tax Fees – Alice Springs If you are not a Franchisee of Success Tax Professionals, please contact us for details. You have the Read More…