SMSFs are governed by strict policy and legislation. Substantial benefits and savings are obtained when an SMSF is the right choice to match circumstances, goals and knowledge of how these funds operate and the compliance involved.
Success Tax Professionals are able to provide services in the following Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) areas:
- Establishment or set-up of fund
- Accounts (e.g. preparation of financial statements)
- Taxation (e.g. preparation of taxation return for the fund)
- Audit of fund
- Access to super tax free at 60 years of age.
- SMSFs have borrowing capacity for the financing of fund investments.
- Ability to determine how retirement funds are invested.
- Access to a large variety of investment products not typically available through traditional retail funds.
- Concessional rates of 0%, 10% or 15% on earnings inside the fund.
- Estate planning opportunities.
- Flexible enough to follow you through career changes.
- Cost effective
Success Tax Professionals does not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) and does not provide financial advice. As such it does not make recommendations to clients to acquire or dispose of an interest in a Self Managed Super Fund.