Download our info package
Franchise info package
Read our detailed information package to find out whether our franchise is right for you.
If you have an accounting qualification (Australian or overseas), you are prepared to complete any further studies for tax agent requirements as may be necessary after joining, and you have at least 6-12 months of accounting experience, you have the right pre-requisites to investigate our franchise further.
Our franchise is suitable for:
- On-going training, seminars and high levels of support.
- Continuous technical assistance.
- Business development and structured coaching.
- Access to intellectual property to simplify work requirements and create practice efficiencies.
- Brand advertising benefits provided by the franchisor which complement the local advertising campaigns of franchisees.
- Advanced options including guidance and facilitation for practice acquisitions and expansion.
- Economies of scale and discounts on selected software used in day to day practice life.
- Networking and team environment amongst members, including our forum and the possibility of joint local advertising or working ‘partnerships’ to help gain business momentum.
- Franchise purchase fee which includes, the first year of accounting and taxation software.
- Professional indemnity coverage for non-tax agents and group policy discount option for tax agents.
- Facilitation to help achieve tax agent status for non-tax agents.
- And more …
All of our practices provide services under the brand name of ‘Success Tax Professionals’.
Our franchises are designed for career focussed people who see themselves working in the industry in business on a full-time basis and in approved commercial premises either immediately, or via a phasing in period of part-time to full-time over a maximum period of 1.5 years. During the phasing in period home-based and mobile services are alternative options. This 1.5 year period of flexibility is known as the ‘1.5 year transition period’.
A Success Tax Professionals franchise is about building a true accounting and tax practice and not a seasonal business based on just tax preparation for individual tax returns. The franchise covers accounting/bookkeeping, BAS and taxation – and the services that fall within these categories. So all the key services that a practice should deliver are included – e.g. tax planning, business advisory, self managed super funds (set-up, accounts, tax and audit), business structures, tax for business and individuals, accounting/bookkeeping and BAS and other compliance services.
Our focus is directed primarily to forming lasting working relationships with business clients, SMSFs and in managing taxation unable to be completed by an individual due to complexity or the need for professional assistance and knowledge. Our business is about ‘value added services’ and these types of services lead to the opportunity for continuous work, viability and business growth. Customer loyalty also remains high.
The accounting industry (which covers bookkeeping/accounting, advisory, audit and tax services), comprises $21 billion of work. There is a lot of opportunity here.
Franchises are available in all states, metro and regional/country areas of Australia. In most cases you will be able to choose your preferred base address or an address very close to your preferred location if there is an overlap with a current franchisee.
Many franchises are expensive, making them beyond the reach of people who otherwise hold appropriate qualifications and business aptitude. This is not the case with Success Tax Professionals. Our franchises range in price from $0 – $15,000 depending on the category of purchase.
The franchisor is involved full-time in network training, support, and relevant franchise development activities. We do not operate an accounting practice – we are dedicated franchisors focussed on systems, marketing, and support. Our head office is based in Perth, WA.
Our franchise is structured to advance and encourage business growth, sense of ownership and opportunities.
- Our franchisees build rapport with their clients.
- Our franchisees have full communication with their clients and deal with client matters themselves (and/or via their trained staff in the case of tax agents).
- Our franchisees comply with franchise requirements but also have the option to add their own creativity to allow for a modern non-sterile servicing environment for their clients.
- Our continuing professional development programmes address change, advancements and new policies. We build knowledge. We do not restrict knowledge. Better knowledge, better accountants.
- Franchisees communicate with one another and share ideas, experiences and information. A virtual team culture exists within our franchise group.
- We are not in competition with our franchisees. We have the same goals and vision. Our business is affected by the results of our franchisees. We are therefore motivated and committed to the success of their practices.
- Tax agent status is not restricted by us. Your supervisory tax agent in Success Tax Professionals will provide all required references when experience and qualifications meet the criteria. Registered tax agent status is welcomed as an achievement in Success Tax Professionals. We advertise opportunities (including the option to purchase client fee parcels) for franchisees to expand their business and this can assist in achieving the required experience levels at a faster rate.