Success Tax Professionals Burswood
James Jin and Stone He are the accounting principals of Success Tax Professionals at the centrally located office in Burswood, WA.
The practice has special interests in the following areas:
- New business start-up services and advice. This includes due diligence, business projections, business tax administration (ACN, ABN, TFN and PAYG), compliance (e.g. IAS and BAS), smoothing transition, budgets and cash flow, financial reporting, and tax review.
- ‘Already in business’ services include advice on business expansion and growth, CFO – real-time analysis, KPI analysis, financial reporting, tax planning, private rulings, management reporting and investment properties.
- Professional development for undergraduates, postgraduates, bookkeepers and accounting professionals via a student membership programme and internship programme.
The practice was previously located on Aberdeen Street in Perth but moved in 2019 to Stiles Avenue in Burswood due to expansion and diversification, which currently includes the on-going development and delivery of a training division and internship programme.
James says, ‘Our practice team are fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Teochew and Hokkien, and we welcome all clients. There is no doubt that many Chinese clients feel comfortable working with us due to language and culture, but our practice is a modern Australian practice catering to everyone.’
The practice also delivers general services in accounting and taxation including:
- Business activity statements,
- Business advice,
- Cash flow improvement for business,
- Instalment activity statements,
- Review of tax refunds,
- Salary and wage tax return preparation,
- Self managed superannuation funds
- Tax return preparation and compliance for partnerships, companies and trusts,
- Business structure set-up and review, and
- Asset protection
(Mouse over image to pause)
The Burswood team outside their office at 25A Stiles Avenue.
Trouble finding a job? Or perhaps you want to change from private to public sector accounting and tax? Make the call today to talk about how your skills can be upgraded.
Stella Leong, one of the principals of Success Tax Professionals Burswood, provides a presentation at a recent intern briefing.
Intern selection briefing. The Burswood office provides a public practice training programme to industry accountants.
Intern assessment session 5 August 2019 - staff and interns.
Legally reduce your tax liability and make savings.
The Burswood office provide training and a structured intern programme.
Intern presentation, for skill improvement and enhanced employability.
Intern programme briefing.
Burswood WA 6100
Phone: 08 6555 8386 / 08 9467 3652
Mobile: 0430 886 866 or 0433 192 468
Info: Languages - English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Teochew and Hokkien.
- In person at our office
- We can visit you
- Online video
- Messenger apps/programmes
- We use Zoom, Google Hangouts, WeChat and WhatsApp
Find our office
Read our reviews
“These guys are simply the best. Very fast, efficient and friendly. If you intend to get the best service, you need to visit Success Tax Professionals Burswood.”
“I worked at STP with Mike and Stella for more than 3 years and we still keep in touch. It was such a wonderful experience for my career. They are such nice people, and not just at work - they also teach you how to enjoy life. So STP is not a place just for working and working, actually, it's a family. It became a part of my life and a very important part. I hope I will come back to STP with Mike and Stella one day.”
“The Australian Tax Workshop was really helpful, particularly the tax updates and real case analysis. As a fresh grad, it was my pleasure to participate in the workshop and meet the dedicated team members from STP.”
“Received a tax, accounting or valued-added service from our practice?
Complete our feedback survey form and tell us more.
You can choose to share the information you provide about your customer service experience with others or request that it remains private.
Importantly, as your accounting professional, we get to know what your overall experience was like”