4 monks fall of the wagon after Dry July
August 16, 2021
The goal was 10 beers in 10 pubs. The reality was 2 beers in 3 pubs and asleep by 9pm!
While some monks slept however, others pushed on into the night with dancing, laughing and dare I say, a slightly wet start to August.
Success Tax Professionals raised funds for the fight against cancer by taking part in Dry July.
- John Clarke – principal accountant at Success Tax Professionals Port Macquarie,
- Jackson Wong – principal accountant at Success Tax Professionals Yangebup,
- Yeva Gibson – principal accountant at Success Tax Professionals Balcatta,
- Roydon Snelgar – Digital Marketer at Success Tax Professionals,
- Darren Gleeson – Managing Director at Success Tax Professionals.
Morning tea with Booragoon franchisee Negar (Nikki) Khashaman
Today we dropped in to see our franchisee, ...
Our first franchisee is still with us and celebrating 20 years!
Congratulations and a very special thank you to ...
Woodville Park practice moves to Kilkenny, South Australia
Our new Kilkenny practice is operated by our ...
Top 10 practices for the 2021/22 financial year!
Congratulations to our top 10 performing practices for ...