Accounting principal, Sanjaya Thakur operates Success Tax Professionals located at 13 Hampshire Road, Glen Waverley, Victoria. The practice provides a comprehensive suite of services for businesses and individuals.
The practice welcome new and existing clients.
Sanjaya Thakur is a qualified CPA and accounting professional. As well as public practice experience he has an extensive and diverse background in the corporate sector. Services offered include:
- Accounting, BAS & GST (or cost effective and tax compliant bookkeeping for clients requiring lower tier service),
- Instalment activity statements,
- Business structure set-up and review,
- Business advice, strategies and cash flow improvements,
- Taxation return compliance,
- Tax planning,
- Assisting on tax and related matters to clients migrating from overseas to Australia,
- Rental properties and negative gearing,
- Setting up new business, or investing in Australia from overseas,
- Tax advice for clients migrating from overseas to Australia,
- Budgeting and future planning for business, and
- Self Managed Super Fund (set-up, accounts, taxation and audit).
‘Registered Tax Agents can perform a whole range of functions,’ says Sanjaya.
‘Most people think of tax returns, however this is only one service. If you are a business owner you can also benefit from advisory services and tax planning. Business owners who are frequently hands-on in their business can be at high risk of getting absorbed in operational matters and neglect or fail to work on strategic, planning and monitoring measures that are instrumental in shaping the success of the business. These ‘shapers’ allow for change, improvements and other efficiencies.
‘A business plan, strategic plan, goals, timeline and use of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) are very basic structural elements. Exactly how well a business is performing and what the owners can do to improve, keep ahead of change and have on-going increasing profits – these are definitely investigative areas that can be explored. Don’t wait until it’s time to lodge a tax return. Get professional assistance along the way,’ explains Sanjaya.
Where: 13 Hampshire Road, Glen Waverley VIC 3150
Tel: (03) 8555 2900
Mob: 0422 334 815
Glen Waverley VIC 3150 VIC 3150
Fax: 03 8555 9704
Phone: 03 8555 2900
Mobile: 0422 334 815
Fax: 03 8555 9704
|Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
After hours by appointment