Webinars – A Marketing Tool
Training and education, brand awareness, low cost – huge marketing options
Web conferencing is an umbrella term for various types of online collaborative services including web seminars (webinars), webcasts, and peer-level web meetings. Applications for web conferencing include meetings, training events, lectures, or presentations from a web-connected computer to other web-connected computers.
Web conferencing is made possible by Internet technologies, that allow real-time point-to-point communications and typical features include slideshow presentations, live or streaming video, VoIP – Real time audio communication, web tours, and text chat.
Webinars are a great marketing tool for the following reasons:
- Convenient – Conducting webinars allows you to connect with everyone around the world without them having to leave their home.
- Helps with promotions – Videos increase people’s understanding of your product or service by 74% and having a webinar explaining the virtues of your product through a presenter can have a huge impact on how people view what your company is providing.
- Establishes your credibility – By having a webinar, you’ll be able to give more credibility to your ideas as you are presenting and sharing ideas in a forum of like-minded people, building upon them and even widening your viewpoints of the world around you.
- Useful for training and education.
- Increases brand awareness – It allows your audiences to have a visual image of your brand and this results in a bigger consumer base.
- Are low cost – All you really need to have is a decent Internet connection, a service provider for your webinar, and a computer.
Webinars are huge marketing tools for communicating with your customers and potential customers.