NSW COVID-19 business support package – What you need to know!
A new grants package and Dine & Discover Program extension (vouchers for takeaway delivered to your home) has been created to support NSW business. The package includes grants of up to $10’000 for small businesses affected by the current COVID-19 lockdown measures in NSW.
What can the grant money be used for?
- $10,000 – (70% decline in revenue),
- $7,000 – (50% decline in revenue),
- $5,000 – (30% decline in revenue).
- Small Business COVID-19 Support Grant
- Businesses, sole traders and not-for-profits with a turnover greater than $75,000.
- Less than 20 full-time employees.
- Below the payroll tax threshold of $1,200,000 as of 1 July 2020.
- An ABN registered in NSW.
- Hospitality and Tourism COVID-19 Support Grant
- Turnover more than $75,000.
- Australian wages bill below $10 million as of 1 July 2020.
- An ABN registered in NSW or evidence of primary operations in NSW.
- Dine & Discover Voucher Extension
- Must be used for takeaway from a registered business.
- Business delivers directly to your home.
- Voucher expiry extended till 31 August 2021.
How to apply and exact eligibility requirements for the package can be found at nsw.gov.au under grants and loans.