Surround yourself with success
Whether in your personal life, or business, you are only as good as the people around you. Choose successful friends and circulate with high achievers to become successful.
In the same way, hiring the right people for your business will be the difference between success and failure.
What to do
- Write down what you want to achieve in life.
- Find the people in your community who are already successful in your field or are at least on their way.
- Attend events and join groups and associations where these individuals circulate.
- Make new friends with successful people.
- If you run a business, ensure that you hire individuals that will give your business the best chance at success. Skills can be learnt but attitude and the capacity for critical thought, innovation, change and implementation are essential.