Technology can help you manage your personal finances
Managing your personal finances can be complicated and time consuming. It doesn’t have to be this way. Technology offers many free tools, apps, and calculators to help you manage your money and stay on top of your savings goals.
- Use MoneySmarts Budget planner to track money coming in and going out for free.
- Use MoneyBrilliant – an all round budgeting app that can even predict your future expenses and offer tax saving tips on potential deductions. MoneyBrilliant requires a monthly paid subscription for the full version.
- Use PocketBook, a free budgeting an expense tracking app.
- For advanced tracking of your personal finances to managing a small business, Wave is an excellent free automated accounting alternative to Xero.
- Find out how much your mortgage payments will be with MoneySmarts Mortgage Calculator.
- Work out the GST on your expenses with this free GST Calculator.
- Use this Compound Interest Calculator to work out how much you need to save each week to reach your savings goals.
- Get great personal finance advice, tools, and calculators for free from https://moneysmart.gov.au/.