Top 10 reasons to have an end of year function for your business
It’s no secret, small businesses face incredible headwinds going into 2023. You may be tempted to save money and forgo your 2022 end of year celebration.
Here are 10 reasons why you must have an end of year function for your business:
- End of year functions boost positivity.
- Reward hard work and build staff morale leading to increased productivity, retention, and attendance.
- Demonstrate your appreciation as a business.
- Giving your staff a chance to blow off steam together can help improve staff relations, increase collaboration and in turn boost productivity.
- Celebrate success and learn from failure.
- Create a sense of unity by reflecting on the past and looking to the future.
- Company values are reinforced.
- Team spirit goes through the roof increasing staff loyalty.
- Throwing a great end of year bash says a lot about what kind of leader you are and can foster respect and comradery.
- Everyone needs a break and a chance to have fun!