5 great tools to help you work from home
Victoria has gone into stage 4 restrictions and many have no choice but to work from home for the foreseeable future.
Here are 5 great tools to help you get the most out of your working from home space:
- A really good webcam with a built-in microphone. Communication is key when working from home and online video meetings are the next best thing to in-person meetings. Logitech has been the gold standard for external webcams and computer peripherals for decades. It’s worth spending the extra money for a full 1080p Logitech webcam designed for business with a great builtin microphone.
- A WiFi range extender is a cheap way to bring a strong WIFI signal to your home office assuming your modem/router is in another room. A fast internet connection is essential to work from home successfully.
- Soundproofing for your office – The most difficult part about working from home is noise and distraction. Family noise, dog noise, the neighbour’s lawnmower, the list goes on. Block out home noise with acoustic foam.
- Excellent computer speakers – When you meet with colleagues or clients online, you can’t afford to miss what is being said. Invest in high-quality computer speakers that offer clear crisp sound and dynamic range. A great option is the wireless Audioengine A2+.
- A good quality monitor with a big screen – A good monitor can be the difference between a productive day and a wasted day. The Samsung 28inch UHD Premium series will keep you at your desk working productively.