Consolidate your business space for immediate cost savings!
Consolidating space involves consolidating the business over fewer floors or office locations. Consolidating staff into fewer offices reduces rent costs in three ways:
- The space used, square metre per person, is reduced.
- Employee productivity and communication are improved so less staff are required (so less space is required).
- Having fewer, larger spaces, reduces the square metre costs.
- Consider whether you can reduce the amount of space you are using.
- Consider whether two (or more) locations should be consolidated.
- Investigate whether you can reduce the price you are paying for space.
- Consider whether the business could operate just as effectively in cheaper, lower grade, commercial premises.